Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uea

CitectSCADA v7 - compile cluster error

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, yesterday i was making some modifications to a project in CitectSCADA, and everything was going great until i modified a template in my project, there are several projects. The way i made the changes where, i opened the template from the \include, did some changes and then "save as". Not the best way, but it seamed a okay ideia at the time, now ALL my projects wont compile, because of huge amount of errors. After that i deleted my project, restored it, but it didnt compile anyway, i opened another project and before the changes it was working zero errors and zero warnings. Now it too doesnt compile.. the error was "file not found", i compared the files in the include in another PC with the same software and projects and the files are all there.. I pulled an older backup and try geting it to work but i it doesnt compile. I have errors i dont understand. One says "tag already defined" , when i click "GoTo" it open a Window "Cluster", i input the cluster name in it "Clu", and do "replace". after that error i have a huge amount of warnings saying "Tag may be unused", however all tags where being used and working before. if i delete cluster name, then the error of the cluster doesnt show. and i read "tag already defined" but when i try to compile it again i have even more errors tag expected tag already defined cluster not found cluster not found for the IO Device Primary IO device not found No Server of proper type is defined for the specified cluster after that i go to servers»»clusters»»cluster name and input "Clu". got new errors: Tag expected Primary IO device not found »» meaning it cant connect to the PLC ? tag may be unused In Communication Setup Utility the "test communications" is sucessful In the project (citect explorer), i execute the "express communications wizard", created a new server "IOServer", created a new I/O (using the same device) being "IODev", » "Serial via BD Board" (the PLC is connected to Serial Port), but in address i am not sure what to input, the default value is "Address:1" sucessfuly detects the serial port(COM1) and uses the correct Port Settings (i checked the settings in the "Communication Setup Utility"). But when i try to compile i get some errors i cant fix. The machine runs only trends, no alarm server, no report server, no web server. I dont know what to do! Any help would be very apreciated! Thank You Edited by Uea

Why is this post in the Mitsubishi forum and not the HMI/SCADA forum? You never mentioned what PLC it is connected to. But your questions seems to be specifically about Citect, not a Mitsubishi PLC.

Hi, its a Mitsubishi model FX3U – 16M +Module FX3U-485 DDP MB +Module FX3U-64 DP-M and CitectSCADA v7 sorry if i posted it in the wrong place! I managed to fix some errors by setting the "Cluster" and "Trend Server" correctely. Now the project compiles and runs, but of 600 tags, 170tags arent used, i dont have any idea why Thanks