Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aerial

QJ71AS92

11 posts in this topic

Hi im having some troubles with the AS-i communication. I have Q03UdE + QJ71AS92. They are connected and all is fine. I have 1 nod and i can see the input status changing BUT only in AS-i BFM. Cannout figure it out where the input status is written in PLC. And... M0 never gets high even if X0=1, X5;X6;X7=0 Monitored from M200 to M445 and nothing happens even if i have state 1 in AS-i's BFM on my nod. Any ideas? Edited by Aerial

Which software are you using? Are you using a configurator (eg GX Works 2?)? The BFM are not copied anywhere unless you have programmed the plc to copy them. This goes for M0 and M200 etc. If you can see the BFM changing you have have done the hard part.

I've not used the ASI unit with GXworks2 yet. I'd just do a -----BMOV U0\G0 K4M200 K10 or whatever your parameters are. I assume that's all the "Intelligent function module" does.

OK thank you very much ill try it. But do i also need to configure the refresh funktion? Or its autorefreshing?

I think the inputs autorefresh - can you see the state change? The outputs don't- you need to set Y0 or whatever the appropriate address is (Y0, Y10, Y20 etc)

It doesnt work... Very strange i am getting first four nodes status exchanged with the CPU but it doesnt work for nodes 5...31.

I am a bit confused... With this configuration (see attachment) all nodes above node 4 works fine - in/out. On the picture im pressing a button (node 1 U0\G0.4) and it goes 1, but when i press other 3 buttons i have on node1 (G0.5, G0.6, G0.7) nothing happens. And as said all works fine on nodes above 4.

Solved. Just start form U0\G1 instead of U0\G0. I suppose address overlapping. The first four bits from G0 are network status bits.