Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ule

Problem with E300

5 posts in this topic

I have a problem with E300 HMI. I was trying to upload project with E-designer from pc to hmi, when i get notice "transmission error". Bargraph on transmission window stopped at 85% and hmi was restarted automaticly. It looks like the firmware was erased, because when i switch the power on on hmi, i get a empty screen. I also try to upload new firmware with hmi system loader and also with no success. Is any chance to upload new firmware to hmi and how?

HOLD BAckspace and ENTER while power up. The first LED should blink green then you can download your firmware again.

Cool it works. Thank you. I also tried: hold "backspace" + "F8" at power up, and then I get a secret menu.

I have another intresting "problem" with E300. Or not? 1. - I send original complete project to hmi - OK - Verify project - OK - Save and close project 2. - Create a new project in E-designer - OK - Receive complete project from hmi - OK - Verify project - OK - Save and close project 3. - Open new created project - OK - If I try to send on hmi I get an error "The project in invalid. Do you still want to send it?" (Yes/No) I select "No" - I select option "Verify" - OK (I get message "Verify OK / No difference fonund") - Close project 4. - I compare size of original project file and received file from hmi. Original 274kb, received 265kb - In received project from hmi are missing text messages in Mesage library. Is this normal?
1 person likes this

What is update regarding above mentioned problem because I am facing same problem on E1070 mitsubishi Him.kindly share solution if u have solved.