Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mulderm

Locale message problem RSView Studio

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I use RSView Studio ME and RSLogix5 to program a panelview 700 plus panel. I will using 16-bits of a word N7:0 to control a Locale message display. When example bit 0 (N7:0/0) is high message 1 will appear, bit 2 (N7:0/2) is high message 4 appear. The problem is when both bits are high a message 5 will appear. I want that first the lowest message bit appear (in this case bit 0) and when this bit is low the next bit who´s high (in this case bit 2) appear in the locale message display. Who can help me? Greetings, mulderm

Hello again, I want to use a locale message display for the 16-bits (N7:0) and now I have some more bits (N7:1). I can use for each message a rung with a move instruction and for a sequence order. Example rung 1: when bit n7:0/15 is high then move 16 to N7:10 (message 16 in the Panelview). rung 2: when bit N7:0/14 is high then move 15 to N7:10 and further.... So I get the lowest message number on the screen. Problem: a lot of rungs I get in the program. Is there a better way to program? mulderm