Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kmd

op17

6 posts in this topic

Hello Any body can help? I don,t connection ProTool with OP17, have eroor E2044. I have this diagram connectin cables: op17 pc 15-pin 9-pin 10------------------------------7 3-------------------------------2 4-------------------------------3 5-------------------------------8 15------------------------------5 Any body know correct this diagram or not?

Hello Or i need use this diagram for connection? op17 pc 15-pin 9-pin 3----------------------------------3 4----------------------------------2 12--------------------------------5 -7 I -8 -1 I -6 I -4 This cables 6XV1440-2K... What cables correct for connection op17 with P??

Hi Kmd, You have the correct cable 6XV1440-2KH32. Don't know what your error message is - cant see that one in the manual (available from the downloads section of this forum). Can you get into download mode ie. ESC + UP CURSOR when turning panel on or alternatively via System Settings/Opmode/Download ? Edited by gruntstripe

Hello Thank for info about cables. I have 2 panel op17, old panel and new panel, i want upload progran from this panel and download in new panel. In old op17 destroy many button (ESC destroy too). I can not press "ESC" + "up" bighouse "esc" button destroy, can not make "Transfer mode". Connection with new panel correct. What can i do in this situation?

Hi, If you want to transfer the program from one OP17 to another one. it is better to use the Prosave. Good Luck

in creating the program,there are standard menu for transfer mode,,if the programmer configured it in the screen,,a big problem if not included