Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Logix07

Devicenet And Contrologix

2 posts in this topic

im using the contrologix550 with 1794-ADN DeviceNet Flex I/O Adapter. Previously i have 4 input cards, one output and one analog card. The combination is below: Adapter, IN 1, IN2, IN3, IN4, OUT1, ANA1. Due to some hardware modificaiton on the system, i taken one one input card and replace with one output card with combination as: Adapter, IN 1, OUT2, IN3, IN4, OUT1, ANA1. When configuring this adapter, I have change the transmit and receive data size according to actual data size but the error 77 still turn on. When i upload the data from the adapter, the previous configuation reading of transmit and receive data size still remain. Can somebody advice how to solve this

One of the complicated things about the 1794-ADN is that once it has established an I/O connection, you can't change any of the parameters that affect the I/O connection. My mostly goof-proof method for altering 1794-ADN configurations is to: 1. Remove the 1794-ADN from the scanner's scanlist. Take notes about how it was configured and mapped. 2. Cycle power to the DeviceNet network, including the 1794-ADN. At this point, there is no I/O configuration active in the -ADN. 3. Reconfigure the 1794-ADN with the correct configuration and I/O sizes. 4. Add the 1794-ADN tot he scanlist and map it's I/O data. Likely you encountered Error 12 (hex 0x0c) indicating "Object State Conflict" during your reconfiguration efforts. That error is the module saying that it's I/O connection can't be modified while the I/O connection is active.