Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roger10

Remote I/O

1 post in this topic

Dear all, the chapter "Appendix 5 Special Register (SD) for Remote I/O Module List" in the "Reference Manual MELSECNET/H Modules SH(NA)-080124-C" describes the function of the special registers "SD". For me, two registers SD0 (Diagnostic error) and SD50 (Error reset) are interesting. If I'm connected to the CPU and I have an error on the main base, the ERR LED is ON. I can clear the ERR LED with the following function: Host Station: Copy the value from SD0 to SD50 and turn on and off SM50. (Standby Station: Copy the value from SD1610 to SD1649 and turn on and off SM1649.) If I'm connected to the remote I/O module and the ERR LED on the QJ72LP25GE module is ON. I can clear the ERR LED with the following function: Remote Station: Copy the value from SD0 to SD50 and turn on and off SM50. But, if I'm connected to the CPU, and I have an error on the remote I/O base, the ERR. LED on the QJ72LP25GE module is ON. I can not clear the error on the QJ72LP25GE module. How can I clear the ERR LED on the QJ72LP25GE module without connecting to the remote I/O module or pushing the reset button, just with the SD0 and SD50? In the "refresh parameter"-settings and the "network range assignment"-settings I can not configure the settings for the "SD data transfer" on the MelsecNet. How can I do this without additional logic, or is this not possible? Software: GX IEC Developer 7.01 Main base: System A / System B CPU Type: Q25PRHCPU Ethernet: QJ71E71-100 MelsecNet: QJ71LP21GE Remote I/O base: Backplane: Q35B-E MelsecNet: QJ72LP25GE DI module: QX81 DO module: QY81P AI module: 2x Q68ADI AO module: Q68DAI