Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marekec

SP20

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have omron sp20. I installed MINILSS and made cable, but i cannot to connect to PLC, I have WinXP. Is it possible that my compurt is too fast to connect to plc? I used slower laptop and cpu-killer but I still cannot connect to PLC. What can be wrong? Regards Marek

Have you checked com ports MiniLSS only has ports 1 - 2 , laptop need to change settings tu use either 1-2 comm port BR

From experience, minilass works fine with atleast a 100 Mhz 486 machine with dos. I haven't tried any faster machines. How fast are the machines you've tried with and did you use dos with the slower one?

I checked both com ports but it not works. I have Atlon 2GHz procesor and I used cpukiller to make him slower . But it not works to. I tried connect to plc in dos which is in WinXP becouse cpukiller works only in WinXP, not in dos and I had to make him slower. I tried to connect to plc in dos without winxp but in dos i couldn't make cpu slower. I used laptop 1GHz but it not works to. Mayby i will have to find older computer. Sorry for my english. I hope that you will undersand me.

get slowdown from http://members.aol.com/bretjohn/ . It's free and works in dos. If that doesn't help, i guess you need to get a slower machine.