Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaime_Caballero

Virtual PC

2 posts in this topic

Hi There!!!! I hope you're well I'm bothering to you again by insisting on MiniLSS SW. I installed Microsoft's Virtual PC (45 days-trial) demo , with MS-DOS 6.22 . MiniLSS seemed to work well by communicating and even monitoring programs , now , a new problem appeared in compile step. It seems that the program was unloaded , when I go to De-compile , it ask for program name and start to de-compile , some message appears ( loading blocks 2 , 3....etc ) , then a black square appears with legend "Info >Project" and then nothing can be done . I have to close an re-open MiniLSS , with same results. Cpukiller is used during the process. Does anybody have similar situation , or tried to use Virtual PC for MiniLSS. Thanks for your help!!!!!

It sounds like a quirk of Virtual PC. I have had some success with the older software using DosBox, with the D-Fend gui interface. Its a free alternative that could be worth trying: http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/ The software was mainly designed for playing old DOS games, but I have used it with old NT DOS software with no obvious issues. The D-Fend interface is worth getting just for ease of use.