Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iPAQMan

Decimsl file

3 posts in this topic

Please forgive the simple question, but I have a decimal integer file about 20 values long that I need to move sequentially to an output address. I am reading about a FAL instruction but it must not be for a SLC5/03 which I am using because I don't see it in my set of instructions. It seems that every instruction I see works on bits. I have an instruction manual but I guess I can't find the instruction I need. Thanks

Check out the manual for indirect addressing. let's set up the scenario that the data is in N20 starting at N20:0 through N20:19. These are to be move sequentially, one each second, to O:3. 1. At the start of the routine move reset a counter. (Let's say C5:0 which has a preset of 20) 2. Start a timer set for one second which is reset by its own DN bit. Lets say T4:0 3. At the timeout of the timer MOV N20:[C5:0.ACC] O:3 4. Also at the timeout of T4:0 increment the counter. 5. If the counter is done then stop this routine. That's probably not exactly what you need but it may get you started. Edited by b_carlton

you might want to look at the SQO instruction too ...