Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nileshsurya

GE logicmaster 90-30 with rsview32

2 posts in this topic

hi thr all ppl one different question i have to ask to you all i have a GE logicmaster 90-30 series PLC with ethernet now i ask i that whether i can make it communicate with RSview32 through RSLinx(some kind of OPC,DDE,ODBC connectivity) i dont know anything bout GE plc's ,but i think that it can be done via OPC or some sort looking for reply from all you guys plz help me out Thanx in advance NileshSURYA

hi thr u all plc people after surfing the net for a long time i came to know bout some things there is one opc server called kepserver which can connect to various plc's like GE,AB,MITSUBISHI and many more now wht i ask is that can i use this KEPSERVER to communicate GE fanuc 90/30 series plc with my RSVIEW32 (ver 7.1 CPR 6). can i use the opc browser feature in RSVIEW32 and declare the KEPSERVER as LOCAL or REMOTE. i wud also like to ask whether if i will require RSLINX for this purpose or not any suggestions and comments from all u ppl will be of gr8 help looking forward for reply Reagrds NileshSURYA