Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryszard

CJ1M-CPU12-ETN

5 posts in this topic

In my last project I used CJ1M-CPU12-ETN with integrated ethernet unit. I would like to use CX-Programmer in remote application (in CHINA)[communication from EUROPE]., anybody help me in setting ethernet unit and what conditions have to be fulfil in network my client. Would it be enough to establish p2p connection or some other conditions must be met ?

hi ! The form but rapida to do it, is the following one: 1º to Put in the CX the data of the PLC remote. IP public of remote NET. 2º In the PLC remote itself him asigan an IP local and port 9600 ejm. 192.168.1.100 3º Al router of the network where is the PLC one must put him a function NAT redirigiendo the PORT 9600 to the IP intera of the PLC ejm. FUntion NAT/PAT in ROUTER NET Remote (depends on the router): IP Origin 0.0.0.0 (to be able to agree since any IP publishes) PORT Origin 9600 Ip Destination 192.168.1.100 ( The IP of PLC) Port Destination 9600

Attached is a document that I started last year, and have not quite finished. Although it is not complete, it should help you with the mechanics of configuring an Omron PLC for Internet Communications. The most important thing that you can do to establish Internet Comms with Omron products is obtain static IP addresses for the routers on both ends of the 'network'. ie the job site and your office. Accessing_Omron_PLCs_via_the_Internet.pdf

I have a SpeedTouch 510, and have the settings made as discribed in the PDF file. But it doesn't work. I need some help with the settings. Is it possible with the SpeedTouch 510? Who can help me.