NeedHelp2023

Lenze EVS9326 Connection & Transfers

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I am having a few issues with the following drive.

LENZE 9300 Series Servo, Type: EVS9326-ETV907,  ID-No: 00488381, 33.9326TE.7B.65.V907

I have the following LECOM A/B and Keypad.

Type: 2102 IBC V001    &   EMZ9371BC

Have Global Drive Control 4.14

I am working on a faulty drive and bought a used drive from a reputable supplier that I have used before so believe it should be OK. I have settings saved from another drive on a keypad and wish to transfer them to the used drive using this keypad. Plugged the keypad in and was unable to select the usual menus to do the transfer.

Thinking the used drive may have some specific settings in place causing issues I attempted to connect it to GDC and do a Restore to Factory Default.  The software does not detect or list this exact drive. I select something close which allows me to go forward and see the drive settings, with a few exceptions along the way. I changed the Code to Restore to Default and click on Accept and OK but nothing happens. The code lists shows the change I made but was surprised nothing seemed to happen when I hit Accept and OK. From some videos I have seen after doing this it usually reads the parameters again.

I then tried to copy the settings from each drive to a NEW keypad just to see if this was working and was unable to do so. I can toggle through Code List, Par Save, Ready, Save PS1 but I am unable to go any further and unable to see Save external 11. Baffled at this point...

At this stage I connected up the thought to be faulty drive to GDC, and again although it did not detect the exact drive type I was able to make a Backup and save the file. I then connected the other used drive and attempted to load the Backup settings to this. It seemed to run OK but then at the end I was displayed with an error. I believe it was C0465 something to do with AIF-IN maybe.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

I was using the following motor for testing.

Lenze - Type: MDSKSBS056-33,   Id.Nr. 00400313,  QM00816716,  Motor Nr. 0629198

3.60A, 200Hz, 4000min.4.2Nm, Max16.0A, 1.80KW, 325V

This motor was not listed on GDC either however I used what it automatically selected and the selection allowed me to start and stop the motor with the thought to be faulty drive but I could get no action from the motor when I connected the used drive.  It may just be that the Used drive is somewhat faulty but I am struggling to understand why I could not backup to keypad on both drives. Maybe I am doing something wrong...