Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smartguy

Labview project

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, I want to make a simple project using labview. the minimum requirement is: it must have one input and one output. I just want to make a simple application. can u please help me regarding to this. i would appricate if someone can make VI or give me ideas Smartguy Edited by Smartguy

I can help you with this if you can tell me what hardware are you going to use (eg) fieldpoint etc. Or are you just going to mimic inputs and outputs. You might try the National Instruments website at www. ni.com and there is a developer exchange where you can get sample code from disdussion forums like this or download examles. Hope this helps

Thanks Noely, Its a college level small project. I m using NI-ELVIS unit in college. I just want to make a simple application using LabVIEW. ex. event counter- it will count the # of ppl entering the room and turn on the LED at 10 ppl or i can change this number from front panal. i chaked the web but all VIs r so hi-fi. anyother ideas Thanks, Smartguy

I'll get back to you with a sample one using a while loop and a shift register

I'll post it up over the weekend. Been mad busy since

Now I have disided to make a filter. I m trying to get frequency responce of a filter ciruit with the help of ELVIS unit. My VI will generate sine wave and it will give to input of my filter and output responce will be displayed on my VI. but in this case i will only able to know weather my filter pass that freq or not. I want the whole freq responce to be dispalyed. Now the Q is How i can send the whole frequency range from my VI? Lets say from 1 Hz to 10Khz. Now i will have bunch of different ouputs. Can I plot that ouput on blod plotter? Will my ELVIS work on that frequency? If this is possible then i will go for it otherwish i will be still looking for some nice small project. Thanks, Smartguy