Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_wayne

Mits FX2N connected to FR-E500 drive

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever controlled a mits fr-e500 drive via the rs485 port on the front of the drive. I want to use a RS485 BD module to start and stop the drive, set the speed etc. Want to know if the response from the drive will be quick enough to connect +- 26 drive to the PLC? Thanx

Hello. I communication FX2N - FX2N-485BD - FR-A540 with GX IEC Developer. For this communication you need SendReceiveFX and InverterCommunication FBd. This FBD be in "ComInvFX" libriary. This FBd is download http://www.mitsubishi-automation.de/downlo...oad_english.htm and this FBd install in GX IEC Developer.

If you need, i can send for you examples of rpoject with communication FX2N with FR-A540 from FX2n-485-BD. Please give you E-mail. Konstantin E-mail kdunaikin@estl.ru

If you are using an FX2N version 3 or later, you can add part # FX2N-ROM-E1 - this will suply function EXTR (FNC 180) that is used for writing to all Mitsubishi VFD drives. This instruction is in the newer FX Programming manual with a detailed explanation and examples, pages 5-191 - 5-214. It works quite well, and the manual says 8 drives max on the network but Mitsubishi says it will do 32. Good luck.

Thanks guys/ gals! All your help is greatly appreciated!

Hello. I programming in GX IEC Developer with use FX2N-485BD. In this project not use "InverterCommunication" FBd Because "InverterCommunication" FBd very difficult for perception(recognition). Therefore, I use for management friquency invertor FBD SendReceiveFX because it very simple With some corrective amendments. long tried to use SendReceiveFX FBD Without InverterCommunication FDd also has come to a conclusion It is very important to write down D8129=0, M8161=TRUE, D8120=3743, D8125=13. Without the given corrective amendments FBD SendReceiveFX will not work itself. The given example very simple I used it for testing management invertor. I used the panel of the operator F930GOT for record M1, M2, M3, M4, IC, SEND variable. For examples Send IC(instuction code)=250, SEND (Data)=2 and M2=TRUE INVERTOR RUN FORWARD. offer use thus, I wait for the messages at whom that it has turned out If you have this example not work,write me. Dunaikin Konstantin Service technician "Electrostyle" Co. Moscow Russia. tel. (095) 514-93-16 add.106. kdunaikin@estl.ru www.estl.ru

For information: In my project M1-send A M2-Send A1 M3-Send B M4-RSTError IC-Inst_Code SEND-data in FBD "SendRecieveFX"