erwin_joy

ladder comunication plc to hmi delta

6 posts in this topic

dear friend

i have problem about result digit number (plc & hmi show different) addres PLC & HMI its same,detail 

HMI :

D0 show digit not stable

D1 show 30.27

PLC:

D0 show 4095

D1 show 3027

D0 (its not same) 

D1 (its same)

please help me how to solve this problem ?

im using mitsubishi FX1N (2 analog input) & HMI delta 7"

thanks

IMG_20170214_154957.JPG

IMG_20170214_155023.JPG

D8030 and D8031 are integer numbers. Try using EMOV D8030 D0. This should move them into D0 as floating point. Then you divide it by 100. EDIV D0 E100 Dxxxx. And you will have the same value as HMI stored in Dxxxx.

I'm guessing that D8030 is an analogic value that is read by the PLC and you want to compare it with another one. Usually when you read a analog value it arrives without a point in the PLC (ex: 1234 in one of my applications is 123.4 degrees C.) To do operations with it you have to manipulate the value to be shown exactly like on the HMI.

Edited by Andrei Blagaila

dear andrei

thanks for you comment,i was try,but result its same number in plc & hmi its not same,any way for solve ?

thanks

What value do you have set on the HMI to show? The HMI does the conversion automatically I think or I don't know. Bring up a photo of that window in the HMI project file to see it's settings. If you want to have the same number in the PLC in order to compare it you have to load the value as a float in a Word. So maybe add a Word.

EMOV D0 Da

EMOV D1 Db

And then you divide them by 100:

EDIV Da E100 Dx

EDIV Db E100 Dy

And you use Dx and Dy to compare values or to calculate differences or any other things. Dx and Dy are the values identical to the ones on the HMI

you right,problem in setting my HMI ,im using doble word,after change to word,result its true (plc & hmi its view same value)thanks brother andrei problem was solve

:-) glad to know you