Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockhound1966

1769-OF4 configuration on RSlogix 500 for a micrologix 1500

2 posts in this topic

Trying to setup a system on a micrologix 1500 with analog output cards need the 0-10vdc output to drive some cards. I have never done this on this format and am getting confused on how to configure the cards. Tried to follow the manuals and that is where i get confused. I go to the I/O config area of course the cards are not a choice so it gives an "other" with "I/O module- ID code 48". When I double click on this it brings up expansion general config. By the manual it shows that vendor id = 1 product type= 10 product code= 48 series= A input words= 5 output words= 5 extra data length= 32 then this will give you a generic extra data config tab. I am lost at this point for sure. I have never setup these cards before and all the charts in the manuals do not explain this enough for me to follow. I thank you for your input and help in advance. Alan

Thanks anyway guys. It all just came to me a while ago that using the manual 1769-in087 page 16 "config dat file" and the chart on pare 18 "range and data format selection" I just figure the two words out in a binary code and convert to hex and enter those values on the generic extra data config tab under the I/O configuration in the setup of the program. added the manual to this post for ref.1769-in087_-en-p.pdf Thanks Again, Alan