Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eferata

FT COMMUNICATION ISSUE

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am having a communication problem between FT 7.0 and Panel View Plus 600. In my development program, When I branched down the left section, using Rslinx classic I can see my processor L30er and all other IO modules. However, when I click onto my RsLinx Enterprise, I can only see my processor(first layer that shows the IP), I am unable to see the CPU and some of the IO module. I wonder why I am unable to see the same configuration between Rslinx Classic and Rslinx Enterprise? Any help will be much appreciated. Regards, Eferata

RSLinx Enterprise and RSLinx Classic use different device browsing and identity matching techniques so browses don't look the same between the two pieces of software. Fortunately the 1769-L30ER does not require you to 'drill down' to the CPU. You can configure your RSLinx Enterprise shortcut to point directly to the first level 1769-L30ER icon in the RSLinx Enterprise browse and it will work. This is a change from the older 1769-L32E and 1769-L35E controllers.