Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FET_Destroyer

output not set

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I need some help. I have a small code but the output is not being set. As you can see in the picture the output is low. This is the only output with this bit in the hole program, so don't know why is down. This is on Online Simulator. Only when I put all my i bits set I can get my output high, but this is an OR condition, it should work. Regards UPDATE: The ouput 150.02 is being used in a CX-Designer project as a flicker control flag. Edited by FET_Destroyer

There are many reasons that could cause this. - PLC in program mode. - Interlock instruction in a previous rung. - Same output elsewhere. - CIO150 in an instruction. -This bit or CIO150 somewhere in your HMI - Probably other that I forget... I know from your post some of theses reason are not the cause. Could you post the .cxp file?

Another possibility is the program you have in CXP isn't the same as what is in the PLC.

Found it. Somewhere in the HMI there was a macro writing to that value. I run a address cross ref and found the register. thanks guys