Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
empirecontrols

Issue with Animations Using Kepware's UCON Server

2 posts in this topic

Hello all, In the past I've been able to figure out my issues with previous topics. But unfortunately I'm running into something new today. What happens is that I have the visibility animated on some buttons. When I push a momentary button on the screen these buttons disappear briefly although the tags controlling them do not change value. I have checked using wireshark and the values returned from the controller [Galil Controller] indicate that the tags are always correct. I do not know why the buttons disappear momentarily, or if there is some value that I can set which would fix this. I have tried adjusting the screen refresh rates from .5s to .025s but doesn't seem to make a difference. Any help that can be provided would be much appreciated. Hardware: 7" PanelView Plus 6 (2711P-T7C4D8) Motion Controller: Galil DMC-1415 There's a crossover cable between the two. Also - I should mention that this issue only happens when running the application on the PV+ itself. When I run an application test from my computer, it works fine. Edited by empirecontrols

Welcome to the forums! Have you checked the appearance settings? I'm speaking from memory, so I'm not sure what the exact wording of the tab is, but when you set what you want your button to look like, i.e. colour, label, font etc, you set it up in the "0" state by default. If you don't copy the settings to the "1" state, it may be that State 1 is the same colour as the background or something like that. So when you press the button, and it takes the appearance of State 1, it would "disappear".