Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Polie

Softnet Error code

3 posts in this topic

I am using Softnet with the SI7 driver for iFix (1 scada server) to communicate with a S7 315-DP2 (6ES7 315-2A610-0AB0 v2.0). The communication is ok until I set up another scada server to connect to the same plc. I receive these error messages: '2 negative confirmation from remote 120 connection has been aborted' If I stop the connection on the 1st server, the communication starts on the second server. It seems that the CPU315 has reached it maximum of allowed connections. How can I change this number of allowed connections on the S7 315-2A610...? thx

Hello, In the Hardware configuration, click on the CPU and the "Communication" tab. The default is 1 OP and 1 PG, set both to 2, save and compile and download to the CPU. I think you were running out of communication resources. Rudi

Hello, I wasn't logged in I'am soory for that. In the Hardware configuration, click on the CPU and the "Communication" tab. The default is 1 OP and 1 PG, set both to 2, save and compile and download to the CPU. I think you were running out of communication resources. Rudi