Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Owain

GT1455-QSBD 107 Operation Error Tone

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, First time posting here. I'm having a spot of bother with a GT1455-QSBD GOT unit. Originally, I had a unit in that, whenever the ethernet cable was plugged in, turned off. I replaced it and tested it elsewhere and it was fine (???). My problem however lies in the replacement unit, which was swapped out, connected up exactly the same, and had the same code downloaded. The problem is a high pitched tone coming from the GOT unit itself. Under the Debug menu I found a "107 Operation Error" alarm which may be the cause. The problem being, I can't find mention of it in any manuals. After some searching I have eliminated the following issues: Dividing by zero D8067 or M8067 being written to Wiring Issues including correct voltage and earthing It is connected to a FX3UC-32MT-DSS, and communicates over Ethernet to a Q03 PLC. I can provide any other info needed, and thank you in advance for any help.

Update: I have found info on Operation Errors in the FX Programming Manual. I will have a look at D8067 and M8067 and other diagnostic devices. Although if anyone has any experience of this high pitched tone, please feel free to chime in (no pun intended) Kind Regards, Owain

Hi, I don't think your observed "high pitched tone" has anything to do with the error 107. I have installed dozens - none did whistle so far. What I had have was a not functioning Ethernet-Port. Is your power supply fine? Or try a different one, if possible. By the way: Did you installed the latest firmware? Do you have from/to commands in relation with e.g. analog-modules connected to your CPU-Unit? Edited by djtron