Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saurabh Gupta

TWINCat Error-- 17056 i.e. Group/axis consequential error

2 posts in this topic

I am using TWINCat PLC to control two Rexroth Indra Drives (say drive A and drive B) via a virtual axis (say V). Basically, B has to speed up and match the speed A. B is coupled to V by MC_GearInDyn and V is then coupled to A by MC_GearInVel. To stop B without stopping A, I decouple V from A and so it stops and then B follows that and stops and A remains rotating. This logic works most of the times, but I sometimes get an error in my Virtual Axis. Since it is not a real error, I have to shutdown whole machine in order to clear it. The error, as described in TWINCat Info System, is “17056 i.e. Group/axis consequential error”. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks in advance...

After reading that you have not to look for the error in that axis, in fact it seems that this axis has received this error as another one has failed for any reason. Try to see the master axis state, use an oscilloscope to see the status of that axis if you can’t see the right error or even easier, use a variable that reads the error state of that master axis like: If (dwLastError = 0) then dwLastError := fbMasterAxis.ErrorID; end_if Good luck finding the problem! Edited by Joan Murt