Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bonjourdaisy

Unity Pro - Multiple MAST sections

3 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this... it's kind of a shot in the dark. Basically I'm confused how Unity Pro executes MAST sections. Lets say I have multiple sections in my MAST>>Sections folder (as in pic). Does test execute and then test2? Or is there some sort of switching between CPU time. I can't really seem to test this with my current PLC knowledge. I tried figuring it out myself but still can't seem to come to a decisive answer. Much appreciation! https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz8hapeqtni60qk/PLC.png

My experience has been that they are done in order, as you suggest. From Unity help: Execution order of sections Introduction The execution of sections is carried out according to the order displayed in the structural view. The arrangement of the actions, transition, macro steps, subroutines, and event sections has no influence on the execution order as their execution is program or event controlled. The execution order of sections can be changed exclusively in the structural view.

I appreciate you finding that for me. I must have been searching for the wrong term. Thanks a lot.