Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AB logic

Zebra printer communication with RS logic

4 posts in this topic

Hiiiiiiiiiii I want to communicate the zebra barcode printer with Rs Asci module by using RS 232 serial port communication cable. Can any one help me.. Edited by AB logic

The model of Zebra printer is important, the model of A-B controller is important, and the actual ASCII module (probably a 1734-232ASC) is important. Post that information, as well as some information about what steps you have already tried.

Dear Ken roach, Thanks for your reply I am using Zebra S4M bar code printer I am using ASCII 1734 module Operation i tried details I am receiving one serial no with the combination of numbers & letters with length of 17 charters,the same serial no i want to print so i am coping the serial no and same serial no i am sending to printer through ASCII module by using STRING format. Here i connected the printer to ASCII module ( Connection Details Serial port 9 pin RS 232 in this i am using pin no 2 for transmit data 3 for receive data 5 for clear the data) Now i am facing problem is printing is not happening one more details i want to know i received some barcode formats from supplier they have told i have to send the commend to printer with their format so that format where i have to put Please help me thanks

must you use this barcode scanner ? can others do such a thing ?