Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MIKE31

NS ALARM BANNER

8 posts in this topic

HI How to see alarms bits and associates description in cx designer off line program. Thanks Mike

Under the PT tab select Alarm/Event Setting.

Thanks for the reply, I did follow your instruction but what I am getting is different than what I am seeing on off line mode.

Hmmmm ................... One obvious possibility is that the program in the NS doesn't match the offline copy. One way to check that is to force each alarm bit on in the PLC and see if they show up correctly on the NS. Can you give us an example of what you are seeing compared to what you expected to see?

Thanks again you are right, it is quite possible that the ns program may not be latest version one. I will have access to machine tomorrow morning ,then I will upload it and let you the results.Mike

HI I did upload the NS program and the file is the same.My guess is that message is generated with with the stop command.How do see the all the messages (status or warnings) in NS .Thanks Mike

You should be able to look up the message in the Alarm/Event Settings under the PT tab. Use the Message column to find the text and use the Address column entry to determine what generates it. If there are a LOT of messages you can export the whole table to a .CSV file and sort through it with Microsoft Excel. That's about all the insight that I can give you. I generally don't use the NS terminals for projects.