Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BenPLC

scada MCWorx eaton Omron AB

1 post in this topic

Hi, I'm choosing a SCADA system to do the following: Control a central PLC from an offsite via Web-based HMI. I would like to use FX or FG Mitsubishi with ethernet add-on OR Omron CP1H with ethernet add-on OR other?? Although I will ultimately be doing this for work (unfamiliar territory for me) with Mitsubishi Q and MC Worx, the application I have in mind is for a Smart-home project / security project I'm doing myself. So, a few things I'd like to do: -Control and view Data registry DM, D in the PLC over a Web-based HMI from offsite location. Control, not just monitor -Also, have local HMI capability PC-based (I think I'm OK on this one- could use GOT or NV designer, etc. -As a last set of 'bells and whistles' , I'd like to view camera feed (security camera) on the Web-based HMI. -Audio?? if possible?? I'm researching the MC Worx and getting prices since I will eventually need to for work, but I'm curious what other brands (Omron, Eaton, or AB) have to offer. I'd really appreciate feedback. I'm really excited about this one.