Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justwhy2003

Simocode prov communication with S71200 via profibus

2 posts in this topic

Hi I have configured a 1200 with various pieces of hardware, GPRS modem, Comfort HMI, analogue input cards with no issues vai Tia Portal. I am not trying to include a Simocode Pro V to the project via a CM1243-5 profius dp master. I can include the hardware from the online catalogue (the online only has v1.0 of the profibus card while the card is v1.1 firmware but Siemens have said this shouldnt be an issue). The project compiles but the hardware config will not upload to the device. The only difference I can see is that the Simocode is V3.0.0 while the TIA catalogue only have V1.0 or 2.0 available. Has anyone else come across this and have you managed to make communications? I can make comms via Simocode ES. Any help appreciated. justin

Hi, I have exactly the same problem!!!. I posted few months ago on automation.siemens forum and my post was alone as your post here :P, I leave this, I had another job, but problem return to me, so during my searching for solution, I found your post... I have a 1200, CM1243-5 profius dp master (ver 1.0), Simocode V pro and profibus cable of course :), HMI and some I/O cards. I add Simocode to project, I can change settings via TIA (of course only in project), compilation Ok, but can't upload HW configuration, so finaly... I have no communication between S7-1200 and Simocode. Did you find any solution? Regards , DefectUs.