Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robert_

new in RSview32

8 posts in this topic

hi, partners I have a question: how to transfer the applications to panel view in RSview32?. I have more experience working with omron terminals, so i don´t know how to do it in AB. For example, there is an option in omron called "Transfer to PT" in the communication menu of the software; but...how do i do in rsview32?????, i see no similar option!!! I welcome your comments, thank you

how to transfer the applications to panel view in RSview32? RSView32 is software for SCADA systems that runs on a computer so this will not work with a panel view. What is the exact part number of your panel view? With this we can help/recommend the correct software needed. Hope this helps

It depends upon which version of RSView32 you are running. Legacy RSView32 you cannot do it. RSView32ME/SE you can or if you are using the newer FTViewME/SE. You also need to make sure that the version you are running on the desktop is compatible with the firmware version of the panel. Rockwell has several Articles that go over this as well as some PDF's that explain how to transfer the project via a link or compact flash card. It is not a quick process and the last document I saw was 10-15 pages long. I suggest you start there.

Sorry,you're right, I was confused. So I have to use Panel Builder to develop applications with HMI's of AB?

in terms of this ... Is it possible to simulate an application with RSlogixEmulate500 and PanelBuilder?

If you are talking about a PV classic then no and the PV classics will be obsolete at the end of this year..so I have read. I would look into the PV+ if you need to use AB touch screens and this will require FT ME software and with this you can simulate your application with 500 emulator. Hope this helps

Do the AB touch screens (PV+) are programmed only with "Factory talk view machine edition "????? and ... then is it possible to simulate with the emulator 500?, I do not mean to 5000