Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basheera

PLC power output not working

1 post in this topic

I am stuck up with a problem that i am unable to get power from versamax 23 PLC to power up my input.First i was able to do that but now there is no power output from plc. I was working on analog channels .When i connected my externall power supply to power up my plc, voltage dropped and current went to very high value,indicating that circuit is short and plc was not getting on.I checked my PLC carefully and removed all the wire connected to it so that the there is no possibility of short.but still there was high current indication on power supply.I dont know what happened .I want to fix that problem.can anyone tell me how i can fix this. I checked the diagnostic variables from handbook and checked ,some of diagnostic variables were getting high indicating there is a problem inside plc.Below are the diagnostic variables there were getting high. 1:Sa0011: low_bat ( i have connected no backup battery,flash memory) 2:%SC0009: any_flt (any fault) When i connect PLC to another power supply,it gets on but it gives no output from its output terminals.the power supply that was indicating problem (not running my plc) is an expensive and good quality power supply(it is working good with other things except my plc.) when i power inputs from eternal power supply they are ok.Can any one help me out what should i do now. Please reply as soon as i have to meet a dead line and i need to fix this problem today. just 2 hours before this problem i connected a resistance(70k) between negative and positive terminal of analog input .my pressure transmitter readings were fluctuating (0,8,16).when i connected this resistance, the fluctuation stopped .the resistance was connected and i was getting values.after 2 hours this happened. PLz reply as soon as possible.