Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jomi

Connection Problem CJ2M

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I've got a problem connecting to a CJ2M PLC. In cx-programmer when I select auto online via Ethernet and select browse... to choose the plc it is listed. But when I click on connect the connection isn't established and an Error occurs to check the connection details. I can also ping the plc and connect via other software. I am using Windows7 64bit and the trial version of cx-one. Is the trial verion able to establish connections? Thanks a lot jomi

Hello Every Body, I have a problem of keeping a smooth running of a V1000 Omron inverter for a solar pv water pumping system, this inverter is connected to a solar array to transform the Dc power to three phase Ac and power a Grundfos three phase submersible pump, before i used Omron 3G3MV inverter which accept more solar power flutuation (like the interution of a cloud) than the V1000 but because this is not available am using the V1000 omron inverter. I have all the necessay parameter settings to keep the smooth running of this inveter (V1000) but no improvement, if the Sun power is good, it does ok but if the radiation is poor it clicks off and keeps indicating UV1, eventually when the Sun ligh is bright it does not restart ifself automaticaly and every in the morning one has to restart it manually, am asking for help from any one of what can i do to keep this inveter running. you can also reach me on email: eseimsolarenergy.co.uk Regards, Gibbi Jallow

Hello Every Body, I have a problem of keeping a smooth running of a V1000 Omron inverter for a solar pv water pumping system, this inverter is connected to a solar array to transform the Dc power to three phase Ac and power a Grundfos three phase submersible pump, before i used Omron 3G3MV inverter which accept more solar power flutuation (like the interution of a cloud) than the V1000 but because this is not available am using the V1000 omron inverter. I have all the necessay parameter settings to keep the smooth running of this inveter (V1000) but no improvement, if the Sun power is good, it does ok but if the radiation is poor it clicks off and keeps indicating UV1, eventually when the Sun ligh is bright it does not restart ifself automaticaly and every in the morning one has to restart it manually, am asking for help from any one of what can i do to keep this inveter on smooth running. you can also reach me on email: eseimsolarenergy@yahoo.co.uk Regards, Gibbi Jallow

The trial version should have no problems communicating and should run for 30 days. Only the later versions work properly on Windows 7 64 bit. What version of the trial are you using?

Does it connect on USB? Have you set any IP Address in the TCP/IP setup? Sometimes (always?) the 64 bit USB drivers don't install automatically. If windows asks for driver when the USB cable is connected, they can be found in program files \ omron \ CX-Server \ USB \ 7 \ 64bit. Geir