Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slcman

IM151-3 HF did not found by MAC

2 posts in this topic

Dears expert, I try to build a network with 2 IM151-3 HF and on CPU315. I have v11 SP2. I'm currently not able to see my IM151-3 and assign it a IP adress to it. I went into Online & Diagnosctics -> Functions -> Assign IP adress and then and clic on Accessible devices button. After few seconds, I got No accessible device found in selected network message. I clic on small icon at the left of PG/PC interface combobox, set the correct subnet and check LLDP box in configurations -> LLDP. All component are connected to a router (Cisco 3200). I tried to connected my laptop directly on the IM151-3 itself. Everything work at the first try. I saw my device with MAC, assign a IP and then I assigned a name to it and my comms setup was completed. But in the field, I need to be able to do it without connect my laptop on the IM151-3. It is possible to do this connected to the router, did I miss something? Sans titre.bmp

I dig into my network and I narrow my research. Everything work if I have a wire connection and no MAC is found if I use wireless connection. With wireless I can go online, download/upload, monitor and so on. I trace the network with WireShark and I didn't receive PN-DCP response when I'm connected on wireless network. My router is a Cisco E3200, I didn't found special filter and I still don't understand why it doesn't work with wireless. I wish some expert will have a cue for me. thanks