Walid Elshazly

Profibus CJ1w-PRM21 & CX-Configrator Communication problem

1 post in this topic

I have technical problem with CJ1W-PRM21 Profibus DP Master module , I have failed to establish communication between CX-Configurator and the Profibus unite which installed with CJ2M CPU 33 . - This the first time to configure this module as it is a new one - My module P.N is : CJ1W-PRM21 V3 , it is not included in CX-Configurator master library , So I selected the latest version available CJ1W-PRM21 V2. xxx - I set all of the CX- Server settings needed ( PLC Type (CJ2M) & CPU 33 & Network type : USB ) , but when I tried to test communication with test button this error message displayed “171 <1 > CJ1W-PRM21 PROFIBUS DP-V1 Master CX-Server could not be initialised “ and communication failed ( See the attached Picture ) - Rotary switch of PRM21 adjusted to 1 position as Unite number in PLC I/O table is one. - I am using USB connection and tested it with the CPU and it is OK and working properly with CX-Programmer , But it doesn’t work with CX-Configurator - PRM21 status LEDS are : Run >>>> lite ERC >>>>lite All others are off - I rebooted my laptop many times , but problem still remaining could you help me about this problem ??