Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nicolas

Profibus Problem PRM21 to Siemens ET200 Pro

2 posts in this topic

I have a CJ1W-PRM21 connected directly to a Siemens IM154-1 (6ES7 154-1AA01-0AB0). Siemens Gsd file used: si018118.gse (latest version from siemens website v2.0.3) 1.5MBaud and only one node connected. DPV1 Enabled Issue: If I connect any IO module to the communication module (8DI, 4DO, 4AI) after downloading profibus configuration SF light is RED ON and BF is flashing RED. Error message is: Identifier related: Byte position 0 (Module ....) for each module. Diagnostics On: -Extended Diagnostics -Configuration Fault -Station not Ready -Reparameterization requested If I remove all IO modules and just download a profibus configuration with a fake power supply module, BF clears, all good, but of course no IO. I have checked and rechecked the order of the modules and the correct module is in the configuration, attached. Any suggestions? If someone has a configuration file that works with a different GSD file for this module that would be great help. Thanks ET200Test.zip

I just got it, the first module is SLOT 2 you must add the Virtual Slot PS module at SLOT 1. Sorry for the useless post!!