Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buckaroo

PanelView 1000 fault

4 posts in this topic

I have a PanelView 1000 catalog number 2711-K10G3x, Series E, FRN 4.48 that is displaying the number 60 and ERROR. When I look this up in the manual it says "CPU could not execute code". This PanelView has been in service about 1 month as it was a repair/exchange from Allen Bradley. I am told that this is the third time this has happened since it was put in. To clear and put it back in operation requires a power cycle. Anyone have an idea as to what is going on? Should i look at sending this unit back? Thanks for any help. Tom

hello, is that screen from attachement? I have that screen when i download program through dh+ and the communication was break. The PanelView have only about 50% of program inside. So i re-download program through rs232. After that PanelView is restart automaticly and work fine without that error.

Yes that is the screen that is coming up. However, the program has been downloaded and running. This event happens will running and as I am told is not the first time since this unit has been changed. I can not personally verify any other time other then this last one when I reset the unit. Tom

Do you have to reload the program to clear the error code 60 or is there something else I can do?