Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Semmtexx

ALPHA Lead/Lag question

2 posts in this topic

Attached is a lead lag situation I am working on. (It's far from perfect I know). What I am stuck on is how to add an additional input and output to the sequence. Basically, I want input 1 to be the lead and cycle through outputs 1, 2 and 3 in that order with every on-off of input 1. Also, I'm trying to get input 2 and input 3 do pretty much the same thing but in this way: if output 1 is in lead: input 2 will turn on output 2 and output 3 will turn on output 3; if output 2 is in lead: input 2 will turn on output 3 and input 3 will turn on output 1; if output 3 is in lead: input 2 will turn on output 1 and input 3 will turn on output 2. Mainly I just need to figure out how to get the first part going (the cycling of three outputs based on the input 1), and I think I can figure out the rest. I don't want a complete answer, just a puch in the right direction. I hope what i'm trying to accomplish is possible with the AL2 in Alpha. Thanks so much in advance for any help!. alernate1.bmp Edited by Semmtexx

whats your email address? I can email you a little program to strobe the outputs Site wont let me post a vls file 1 pulse = off to on 2 timer on dly = 30 x 100ms 3 set 3 zone compares to look at the current time one turns on between 1-10 second 11-20 third 21-30 4 boolens are tied to the outputs to add the additional logic you need Edited by ace21122112