Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buckaroo

RSVIEW 32 VBA

2 posts in this topic

As the title and description state I am getting this error. The computer where the RSVIEW32 software resides was recently "updated" by the IT department with Microsoft recommended updates and also Excel was installed. The upates and Excel were backed off in an attempt to fix this problem but it continues. The updates and Excel were reinstalled. My VBA project has about 40 subroutines in it that have been working fine. I can step into them and run them with no issues seen. When I go to the DEBUG tab and hit "compile" I then get the error. Typically in the past when I get an error it highlights the offending line of code. This does not. I am trying to add another subroutine but I believe this compile issues is preventing a save of the VBA project. I confirm this by going to the folder where the VBA code is saved and see that there is an earlier date in the file, not the day I am trying to save it. I am not a VBA expert so any help is welcome. If any more information is needed let me know. Tom

Issue has been resolved. In the VBA project there were 3 user forms that were left over from a previous version of this project. They were not being used. When I deleted them I could then compile the project and save with no issues. Tom