Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Jinx

S5 help needed

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have an S5 system at work and need to mofdify the code but there apears to be little or no ladder rather some sort of statement language. I have all the software to program but little to no clue how to program a S5 is there somebody out there I could email the program to to give me some pointers. its not much of an alteration that I want to make so should be simple? help me please!

Upload the blocks and symbols file along with an explanation of what you want to do and I'll have a look. Edit: PM'd you my email Eirik Edited by EirikV
1 person likes this

Perhaps you could post the text and a picture of what you want in ladder? I have no enviroment for S5 but a lot of experience with it. I will PM my email. Regards Chris
1 person likes this

Hi Guys, thanks for the offer of help if it would be possible could I call you as the program file structure etc I do not understand so as to be able to send you the bits you need it would be good to talk. Cheers

Just a quick note to say with help from the Guyz on here I am all sorted so thank you very much!!!