Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ianbuckley

WinCC Flex 2008 Alarm View Tool

4 posts in this topic

I have a project for an MP277 and an S7-315 that I have all but finished commissioning. I set up a class of alarms for status message history just to be able to log it (no ackowledgement necessary). I set up a screen with the AlarmView tool to show this log. The logging and the AlarmView are functioning, but I get entries in the log for C and CD states (activated and deactivated). I am only concerned with when the alarm is generated - the C state. Is there any way to set up or filter the AlarmView to show only the C state? I tried the local Siemens rep, but he didn't know of any way to do this. Thanks for any help. Ian

Try this: Put you alarm bits in DB0.DBW0. This are the real alarms (comes OFF after reset). Define another word DB0.DBW10. Execute always DB0.DBW10=(DB0.DBW10 OR DB0.DBW0). Then in MP277 define an alarm class LoggedAlarms. Define an discrete alarms From DB0.DBW10 as LoggedAlarms.. Then use a one AlarmView to show LoggedAlarms class ONLY. Then you can reset LoggedAlarms from times to times using DB0.DBW10=0000h. Edited by Homer_BL

I'm not sure, but if you disable the status checkbox on the Alarm view properties, it should work.

I tried unchecking the status column in the Alarm View, and I still got two entries for each bit (C and CD) without the Status column.