Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChongKY1

Factory Talk View SE Network

4 posts in this topic

Hi, all, I'm having a problem when developing the FTView SE network. When I want to edit a page it give me this error, and i'm not able to open the page for edit. Anyone of you facing the same problem in FTView SE network ?

Check http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42153/ The link doesn't mention it directly, but check on your windows security settings for the HMI server folder. I've run into this message in the past when the server was copied/pasted, where it carried the old computer's security settings with it. Wipe out any unresolved names and add in your local accounts.

Hi, PMersault, For windows security setting for the HMI server folder, I had set all the user to have full control allow. Or, do you mean the run time security in the FTView Studio ? Thanks.

The windows security, not View Studio runtime, is what I was referring to. If you've verified that your local users have access, then that must not be it. Have you checked to see if any of the files are marked as read-only? The only other thing I can think is to make sure IIS is on the HMI server. If you originally installed for use with station only, you might not have installed IIS. If you copied this HMI server from anywhere else, I'd suggest completely removing it, then using the HMI Backup/Restore utility to move it.