Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jvpsuk

Siemens PLC re Newtec

1 post in this topic

Hi folks, I am in the process of re-commissioning one of the above machines, a type 1000S1200C3106, build year 1991. The control system is Siemens PLC type 115U with a 943 CPU and a Telemecanique terminal type XBT-K. I have discovered there is some of the program missing, quite a few of the manual and automatic functions work and quite a few don't! We seem to have incomplete OBs, FBs and PBs as a result of possible corruption, the machine has been stored for around 2 years and depending on the back-up battery to maintain the program in RAM(not possible to fit EPROM due to badly written program at point of build). Newtec (France & UK) are providing zero support, even though we are prepared to pay for copies of the original program and a documentation set. We have provided them with the machine number, 251109AE and they promise help but never get back. Does anyone have a machine of this type , or access to one, and would consider providing a program copy? Anyone in a position to help can email a copy to me at jvpsuk@aol.com. Any assistance will be appreciated. Many thanks. Regards, Jim.