Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jtorregrosa

wincc flexible integrated in simotion scout configuration

1 post in this topic

Hello! im here again! please y only need this tricks for finish the project, but i dont find anything... i have read the FAQ what helps u to get in wincc flexible to use it like HMI or PC station with IE General but i dont know if it runs... i want to use the notebook i have for program the simotion d410 with scout as PG and when i have to run the process use this notebook as wincc Flexible Runtime i have done this: activate scout hmi options insert hmi project in netpro: doble click to device_1 (HMI) and add, configure the IE general with the same IP as the windows IP and connect it to the ethernet what is simotion assignament tab: in ISO i have typed "dummy" text or something else and TCP/IP i have written S7ONLINE, then my Device_1(HMI) is connected to same industrial ethernet as simotion and then save and compile then i have activated connection in wincc flexible connection tab... have done some screens with func buttons now if i load to target device it will run?? if i use HMI IE and loaded to target device, it compile well without errors but when in the debug window shown me something like Connectig to Device_1... it returns me an Error and not load to simotion the HMI configuration... u think if i use the IE general it will run'?? thx too much!! Edited by Jtorregrosa