Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David R

InTouch Wonderware Ver. 9.5 to excel 2007

3 posts in this topic

Iam working in wonderware 9.5 (hmi) Honeywell HC900 is my (plc) I have been working on this for some time off & on.To get wonderware values to Excel 2007. I made my Historical Data File page,In wonderware. When i hit Initialze Data ,Write file & status is green.Then hit Write File the status is red. The Error Message is= Data DID item inalid.. ?? What Do I need to do to Excal to make it work ?? Thanks, log1.bmp Edited by David R

The error message is telling you that your Database DIR is invalid which is the path to your InTouch Database (your application Window Viewer Path). We use a similar window to this in our projects, but we make some of the variables changeable depending on customer input. The paths for both the historical data file should be in the "Historical Logging Properties" configuration and the InTouch Database is the folder where the application is stored, which appears to be in your data file input. HTH, JBJ

Thank You , J.B. Jennings I have been doing wondeware for 2.5yrs. So iam new..This project is new to me,wondeware to excel. I am good in wonderware 9.5 but makeing wonderware talk to excel is new to me, Thank You for your HELP .Iam going to look for Historical Logging Properties & configuration and the InTouch Database is the folder where the application is stored, Edited by David R