Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfuglsang

Copy data to excel or make a pdf?

1 post in this topic

Hi. I have a winCC flexible project where i have created a screen for a "report" of the last batch that has been running. on this site, i have some I/O fields that shows for example start and end time of the batch and batch-numbers of things used in the batch. It also contains a trend that shows how weight and temperature has been during the batch. The reason why i dont use the create report function i flexible is, that i can't show trends in the reports?? But what i would like to do is that when the batch has endet, i trigger a bit, and then i would like to print my "batch-report" and then save it to a excel or pdf-file. But i can't figure out how to do that. So i was hoping that some of you guys could help me.. I have attached a picture that shows how most of the screen in my project. This is the screen that i would like to save a copy of in pdf or something else, so that the customer can find the batch-reports later on.. I wil appeaciate all help very much Best regards Morten my_report_page.bmp Edited by mfuglsang