Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wdieckm

I/O on C20K

9 posts in this topic

Hi I have a print out of an old c-20K file *.swp and the I/O numbers I see on the print out don't seem right. Instead of out puts 5:00 to 5:07 and inputs 00.00 to 00.12 I seem to have I/O of 001.00 series 002.00 ;003.00; 004.00; HR which is know as holding relay internal (right?)

Yes HR are holding relay, and they may be used as work bit. I/O on C20K are : 0.00 to 0.11 for inputs 1.00 to 1.07 for outputs 0.12 to 0.15 can not be used but 1.12 to 1.15 may be used as work bit. Can you post your .swp file?

that is what I thought here is the SWP file STD_5P.SWP

Are you sure it is not a C28K program? Bits 1.12 to 1.15 are used as inuts (They should not be used at all on C20K) and bits 1.08 and 1.09 seem to be used as outputs (They should be used as work bits) Everything else seem to be normal, HR bits are used as work bits, 2.xx, 3.xx and 4.xx bits too.

As of now I am question my eyes Will do a physical check soon The Electrical schematic from equipment manufacturer states a C20K. Will Let you Know maybe post a photo of unit. Thanks I also have a SWB file sent by the equipment manufacturer Send my you email and I will send you a copy of the schematic area showing the plc Edited by wdieckm

Hi Just check the equipment and It is a Omron C20K with eprom mark with the program # STD-5 had a hand held programer checked the I/O and it pretty much matches the program I posted.

Thanks for the help. I copied the program address by address into a CPM1 processor and found the program to work correctly. Problem must be with the processor. bad ouput

I dont recall what was the problem, but if you have bad output, check the relay. On CxxK serie there are "plug-in" relays, easy to change.

the output on the c20 does not even light to indicate it is on. But the same program in the CPM1 works fine. All outputs work.