Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

Wonderware errors during start up

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, I just wanted to post this in case anyone encounters this problem and is pulling their hair out. When I went to start my Wonderware it seemed to start fine, but then crashed, with the following error; AppName: view.exe AppVer: 1223.411.212.21 AppStamp: 494898e7 ModName: cbtreent.dll ModVer: 0.0.0.0 ModStamp: 2c8a2bbd fDebug: 0 Offset: 0000a110 I did a bit of searching on the Wonderware site and the following is the fix. Basically delete the .lgh and .idx files from the current day and the issue is resolved. As far as I am aware the cbtreent is the important part when looking to fix this error. Hope this helps. I had re-installed software and was at my wits end with this, so even if it does help one person, then I am happy. Conor

Hi Conor, I just want to let you know that I encountered this very same issue and your post was a life saver. I was on a short time line and instead of losing many hours to trouble shooting I was able to implement the fix you posted and get back on track. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING!!!! A VERY happy camper!

Thanks for the heads up on that error,that is good to know. I use wonderware too.

Thanks for the post. Something like this will make you pull your hair out. I hope I remember the "fix" if it ever happens to me...in a year from now.