Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Linne

How to "Anchor" the Tag Lists in Logix5k

3 posts in this topic

I know there is a way to cause the tag lists in 5k to open somewhere other than the left-hand edge of the on-screen work area. I know it, because I've done it; I just don't know how I did it. I like it to open at the right-hand edge of the area. Any hints? Thanks, Bill

Click on the little button on the left hand corner of the title bar (right next to "Controller Tags") and select move. Then you can move it to the right side, it should remember that location next time it's opened.

Good suggestion, Wulfgar, but no joy. Tried opening a file, opening the database, click the MOVE button, move the window, save and close the file. When I re-open, database back on the left. So, repeat paragraph one, this time going on-line and making some tag comment edits. Save and close the file. Re-open, back on the left. I know there is some way to do this, and when I once again learn it, I'll certainly make a bold note of it. Not a big deal, just a recurring, preventable nuisance. Thanks for your input, Bill