Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GregaG

SCL3 problem

2 posts in this topic

i uploaded an example of code now i cant make it to scale bcd code to hex now ull notice in code i have 2 scl3 cases, thats because i scale it for CX-Supervisor i have tempareture range from -50ºC to 150ºC and the tempareture regulator writes the tempareture in following format -50ºC......FE0C -0.1ºC.....FFFF 0ºC........0000 150ºC.......05DC thats why i scale the negative value and positive value diffrently, actually i scale negative value from 0-499 and positive including 0ºC from 500-2000 now i just have to make it work the opposite way some how it manages to get #08CA as result when i have #750 at D500, when the max result i should have is #05DC, and i do get #05DC when the value of D500 is #500 any ideas? Edit: ok from what i can see from instructions i have to specify 5 parameters first is offset, second range of BCD area or ?X, third is ?Y orrange of hex area, fourth is maximum conversion and fifth is minimum conversion so for only scaling positive range of tempareture i would have to set, athleast thats how i understand D330 #0000 D331 #1500 D332 #05DC D333 #05DC D334 #0000 but still doesnt works :( scale.zip Edited by GregaG