Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pfort

DeviceNet and E5ZN-DRT problem

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, it is my first experience with DeviceNet. I use CX Integrator. No problem with all modules except with E5ZN-DRT. Master is NSJ8 (node 63), and display error code: ''D6'' for that node. I sent screenshot of monitor device for that node as attachment. I looked at p.122 of W380-E1-07. There are many possibility but i suspect the IO size. Is anyone experienced this? Oops Maybe it is confusing...when i wrote ''that node'' i meant the node off the E5ZN-DRT, (node 10 )

pfort It sounds like you are correct, probably wrong produce / consume size in the assembly. Did you use CX Integrator to allocate the IO to the NSJ, or did you use automatic allocation (turning on the bits)? If you used CX Integrator, did you double click on the E5ZN and add the correct units to Unit Configuration? The Unit Configuration is what sets the IO assmbly size for CX Integrator for the E5ZN. How many 2 loop control modules are attached to the E5ZN? What is the node number of the next highest node number above the E5ZN?

Thanks PMCR, Yesterday i saw someone from OMRON Canada, and he found the problem. In Edit Device Parameters, Allocation Area1, i had clicked on the Default Settings button. I thought it was safe that way. I was wrong. I can not explain exactly why, now, (i am still learning) but since we reduced the size of these allocation, all work fine.