Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
F4r14

Saia-Burgess

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has worked with Saia-Burgess PLCs before. I wanted to know some opinions about their products, specially about the software they use for programming and monitoring the PLCs. Best regards.

Be sure, Saia PCD/PLC products has many conveniences while programming and integration. Sofware capabilities are very large and company development of hard/soft products are very fast and continuously. Module variety are really satisfying... Prices are satisfactory, too. I was Hitachi PLC integrator before Saia, but i do not think to use another brand from Saia (2009)... Development platform (PG5) is very fast and user friendly (you can do copy&paste operations freely). From V2.0 the interface and performance become fast and improved... Be sure Saia PCD is excellent for any plc integrator. Do not take any decision before testing Saia PCD products. All softwares have trial versions to test them. (PG5 has 3 months trial period!) You can contact with me for any question about Saia products.